IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
1. Set-up and operate manual lathe, mill and oxygen/acetylene torch to perform simple turning, milling and soldering of carbide tipped cutters.
2. Set-up and operate drill and end mill grinders.
3. Operate grinding equipment used to sharpen simple cutting tools to specification using blueprints, job orders, and sketches.
4. Lay-out, construct, alter or repair a variety of tools, make minor adjustments for tooling.
5. Machining and or grinding of tooling when directed.
6. Perform regular scheduled Preventative Maintenance (PM) of equipment.
7. Water Jet and lathe experience are a plus
8. Basic CNC Programming
9. Mastercam experience is a plus
*If interested, please TEXT 971-470-7175 with your name and the job you are interested in.
2. Recent and verifiable experience as a machinist
3. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
4. Must be able to work in less then ideal environments (i.E. Extreme hot, cold, dusty, and dirty)
5. Must have the ability to spell, read, write, speak and understand English, ability to listen and communicate with others.
6. Must have hand dexterity, machining and grinding skills/knowledge, ability to stand and be mobile.
7. Ability to work from written or verbal instructions, working knowledge of trigonometry and CNC Machining.
8. Reliable transportation
9. On time to work