IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
Client located in Hillsboro, Oregon is seeking a full time, Plant Electrician for their food manufacturing plant. Must have a Journeyman Electrical License in Oregon and also have 3+ years of recent verifiable work experience.
Job will be doing: Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic systems, conveyor systems, production machines/equipment, and electrical systems in the food processing plant and other company owned facilities. Primary focus is electrical maintenance and special projects.
* Certification as a Licensed Journeyman Electrician in the State of Oregon.
* current driver's license with evidence of insurability
* 3-5+ years of recent verifiable in Plant Electricial work preferrably in the food industry.
* Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of GMPs and Allergen programs, HACCP, Food Safety, Food Defense, Quality Assurance, Hazard Communication, Hearing Conservation, Lock-Out/Tag-Out, Forklift & Aerial Lift programs, Sanitation programs and all other relevant safety procedures.
* Participate in mandatory training and overtime work. (weekend work)
Thorough knowledge and ability to use a variety of hand tools and machine tools. Knowledge of fire prevention practices and use of fire extinguishers. Advanced knowledge of refrigeration, heating systems, and electrical components.
If interested, please text your name and the word JOB to 971-470-7175.