IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
WELDER - FITTER
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
Location: Sherwood, OR
Welding shop in Sherwood is seeking skilled Welders that can perform all manual and semi-automatic welding processes in all welding positions. As a Welder II, the position will require preparing weldments for assembly into structural fabricated products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Meets all criteria for Welder I & Welder 2 which includes:
* Having some prior welding experience
* Limited knowledge of welding procedures
* Has basic understanding of blue prints and weld symbols
* Able to check parts against prints to ensure accuracy
* Performs to standard.
Must also have the following:
* Able to achieve high quality and maximum strength welds with a wide range of metal sizes, with little or no distortion.
* Has working knowledge of, and understands welding procedures.
* Can read blue prints and understands weld symbols. (Able to pass Allied exam consisting of blue print abilities and knowledge of weld symbols)
If interested, please text your name and the word JOB to 971-470-7175.