IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
1. Weld in any/all of the following processes: GTAW, FCAW, SMAW and GMAW.
2. Experience welding on different metals/alloys: aluminum, stainless steel, structural steel, mild steel, etc
3. Strong fabrication and layout skills.
4. Read blueprints.
5. Help organize and clean shop at the end of shift.
6. Have one of the following certs: WABO, AWS, ABS, ASME or Portland City Card.
*If interested, please TEXT 971-470-7175 with your name and the job you are interested in.
2. Recent and verifiable experience working as a welder.
3. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
4. Must have strong math skills
5. Ability to read blueprints and welding symbols
6. Certifications: WABO, AWS, ABS, ASME or Portland City Card are a plus
7. Own welding gear (gloves, mask, etc )
8. Must be able to work in less then ideal environments (i.E. Extreme hot, cold, dusty, and dirty)
9. Reliable transportation
10. On time to work