IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
1. Assemble sub and final assemblies to print and specification, following manufacturer's technical instructions for component installation and setup.
2. Perform tasks such as solder, glue, drill, dipping, fabricate, assemble, inspect, tune, label and package.
3. Track and maintain shop floor parts inventory and work in progress.
4. Maintain logical work flow and/or work cells as established for production.
5. Install and test electronic and mechanical components.
6. Wire and dress installed components.
7. Coordinate with Quality Assurance to minimize rework.
8. Inspect and prepare assemblies for shipping.
9. Light plant and work cell maintenance.
*If interested, please TEXT 971-470-7175 with your name and the job you are interested in.
2. Pass drug test
3. Pass background screening
4. Must have prior experience in as an Electronic Assembler
5. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, electrical and process schematics, technical drawings and specifications.
6. Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with others to achieve job goals.
7. Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
8. Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or bend for 8-10 hours a day.
9. Lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds; occasionally lift items weighing more than 50 pounds with assistance.
10. IPC -J Certification preferred
If interested, please text your name and the word JOB to 971-470-7175.