- Must be able to read and understand simple diagrams and blueprints.
- Must be able to accurately read and use a tape measure.
- Prior experience using hand and power tools.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 80 pounds on occasion.
- May be required to perform specific tasks that involve climbing, lifting, pushing, and/or kneeling.
- Must have a Driver's license.
- Prior delivery experience, especially driving a big box truck is a major bonus and may result in a higher starting wage.
- Paid Sick Leave