IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
ELECTRICIAN - MAINTENANCE
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
Location: Portland, OR.
1. PJ, J, or LME able to maintain and repair production equipment and the facility.
2. Perform repairs in one or more areas with little or no supervision in accordance with service manuals and manufacturer's specifications.
3. PJ and J electricians should be able to install wiring for new machinery and replace electrical components in a professional manner.
4. Must work on a full range of electrical and electronic circuits that require a broad knowledge of applied electrical practices and theory.
5. Plan, lay out, install, and repair wiring circuits and distribution center in conformance with established codes.
6. Install, trouble shoot, maintain and repair electronic controls that require advanced technical knowledge including: switches, controls, central and subsidiary control panels on machine tools, and welding equipment.
7. Circuits on welding machines, paint equipment, shot blasters and other process equipment.
8. Able to diagnose and remedy electrical problems on all electrical apparatus including communications equipment, power circuit, motors, and generators.
9. Time, balances and correlates electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems of automatic machine tools to give uniform horsepower output for any given speed or feed, using testing equipment as necessary.
10. Work from oral and written instructions, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and code books.
11. Have a broad knowledge of applied electrical practices, techniques and theory of operation of electrical and electronic equipment, and controls.
12. Repairs are generally done while power is off.
13. "Hot" repair is made under supervised, emergency, authorized conditions on lines up to 480 volts.
14. Must understand and be able to use manuals and catalogues when ordering parts.
15. Must understand and comply with all parts ordering and issuing procedures.
16. Must have own tools.
17. Required PPE tools will be supplied.
18. Speak, read, and write English. Willing to train in other skilled areas.
19. Able to work any shift including weekends.
20. Able to work overtime given with short notice.
21. Able to work off of ladders, scaffolding, and catwalks.
22. Able to work in adverse weather conditions, and confined and cramped environments.
23. Able to lift 100 lbs occasionally, 50 lbs frequently, and work up to 150 feet off the ground.
24. Able to use equipment such as hoists, cranes, and power and hand tools in a safe manner.
If interested, please text your name and the word JOB to 971-470-7175.
The minimum license requirement is the State of Oregon Limited Maintenance or Plant Journeyman Electrician's license.