IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and a proven track record of consistent attendance. We are looking for someone who is good at working with their hands and isn't afraid to work hard. If that is you, then apply now!
1. Unload and load materials (50lbs+)
2. Read plans and specifications
3. Clean the shop/foundry
4. Assist welders, maintenance mechanics, press operators, molders and other foundry workers.
5. Prepare, clean and assemble molds for foundry.
*If interested, please TEXT 971-470-7175 with your name and the job you are interested in.
2. Recent/verifiable work experience in an industrial work environment.
3. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
4. Must be able to stand for long periods of time
5. Must be able to work in less then ideal environments (i.E. Extreme hot, cold, dusty, and dirty)
6. Must have reliable transportation.
7. Must be on time.