IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
1. Be the first line ambassador for this company
2. Answer multi line phone and accurately direct calls or take detailed messages.
3. Daily data entry
4. Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5. File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
6. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
7. Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
8. Read and analyze incoming memos, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
9. Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, excel and word
10. Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems, filing and scanning.
2. Excellent customer service skills and effective phone handling
3. Familiarity with outlook express, excel and ability to quickly learn new systems
4. Reliable - on time, good transportation.
5. Accuracy - attention to detail, quickly and accurately enter data
6. Demonstrate a strong ability to multitask and prioritize