IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
MAINTENANCE - FACILITY
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
1. Maintain grounds and keep facilities clean.
2. Professionalism and provide a high level of customer service.
3. Knowledge of construction trades including carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC/R.
4. Maintain, and when needed, repair or replace all locks, doors, and lights for all buildings.
5. May repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, belts, fans, air conditioners, etc.
6. Ability to work with little supervision, work overtime, on call and extra days as needed.
7. Ability to change tasks at a moment notice.
*If interested, please TEXT 971-470-7175 with your name and the job you are interested in.
2. Recent/verifiable work experience as a Maintenance Technician on a Commercial building site.
3. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
4. Must have a license and car, as you may be asked to pick up materials.
5. Must be punctual.
6. Must have good customer service skills.