PORTLAND METRO, OR
This position will Install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures. Pipe and electrical systems by performing the following duties:
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans machine components to remove grime buildup, lubricates shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery.
- Ensures that preventive maintenance is performed on equipment.
-Tracks and reports discrepancies.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools. Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Continuously strives to improve safety, quality and productivity.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
If interested, please text your name and the word JOB to 971-470-7175.