IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
We have a client that is seeking a Facility Maintenance person for their multi-family housing apartments, condos, and other building(s).
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience working in a multi-family capacity is preferred but not required. You will be working with a diverse client base of residents served by this mission driven non-profit.
* Strong working knowledge of current repair and maintenance techniques and procedures
* Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools
* Ability to deal effectively with all types of people
* Knowledge of building codes and basic landlord/tenant and fair housing laws
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Working knowledge of smartphone technology for email, calendar phone calls and text
* Ability to speak, read, and write English
* Basic math skills
* Must have a vehicle with insurance, valid driver's license and basic hand tools
* Sufficient professional experience to provide strong knowledge of maintenance and repair practices and techniques
* Minimum of 3+ years experience or equivalent education and experience
* Required to be On-Call per established guidelines
* Be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
If interested, please text your name and the word JOB to 971-470-7175.