Madden Industrial Craftsmen is looking to fill a graveyard Maintenance Mechanic position with an industrial manufacturing facility. The person in this position will be doing facility and machinery maintenance and will be expected to have strong industrial electrical skills.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Electrical: Troubleshoot problems that affect repairs, including wiring and electrical problems. - Replace industrial electrical components such as switches, contactors, fuses, motors, etc.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic: Understand system components such as solenoids, valves, pumps, regulators, etc. And be able to troubleshoot these types of systems.
- Mechanical: Troubleshoot and repair industrial mechanical systems such as conveyors, washers, mixers, ovens, etc.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings, equipment manuals
- Perform preventive maintenance work on equipment.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts, following manufacturer specifications and blueprints, using precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Set up and operate machine tool equipment in the maintenance area as well as basic operation of most production equipment such as drill presses, vertical mills, band saws, cut off saws, lathes, gas, arc, MIG, and TIG welding equipment as may be necessary to fabricate, repair and/or duplicate parts required to maintain and repair equipment.