IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
1. Perform regular scheduled Preventative Maintenance (PM) of equipment.
2. Perform maintenance and repairs on industrial equipment and production line equipment including but not limited to mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical disciplines.
3. Install machinery and equipment according to layout plans.
4. Work in a safe and efficient manner.
5. Fabricate and weld machinery and replacement parts when necessary.
6. Communicate effectively with your team, supervisors, and other departments.
7. Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
*If interested, please TEXT 971-470-7175 with your name and the job you are interested in.
2. Recent and verifiable experience as a Millwright (3+ years)
3. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
4. Must be able to work in less then ideal environments (i.E. Extreme hot, cold, dusty, and dirty)
5. Must have the ability to spell, read, write, speak and understand English, ability to listen and communicate with others.
6. Must have hand dexterity, machining and grinding skills/knowledge, ability to stand and be mobile.
7. Reliable transportation
8. On time to work
If interested, please text your name and the word JOB to 971-470-7175.