IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
PORTLAND METRO, WA 98682 | Long Term
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor - Direct hire. Location is Kalama, WA.
Responsibilities: (these tasks do not limit the scope of the assignments for the Manager).
• Minimum of 10 years of routine petro-chemical experience/construction experience.
• Extremely well versed on daily routine maintenance activities, new construction projects, and plant shutdowns.
• Possess STRONG organizational skills.
• Acts as a liaison between Madden and clients.
• Schedules, plans, and supervises all activities for daily routine maintenance projects and new construction activities.
• Responsible for safe performance and productivity of all Supervisors, Foreman, Craftsmen, and Helpers assigned to the project.
• Must have completed formal training in management/employee relations through either Madden Industrial Craftsmen Inc. or other formal training agencies.
• Must have experience in pipefitting, layout, isometrics and blueprint reading, exchangers, vessels and towers, and be knowledgeable on welding and welding procedures.
• Should have experience with Quality Control issues. Will be responsible for implementing the QC policies in the Petro-Chemical Industry.
• Schedule and coordinate all Plant activity with Customer.
Full benefit package. Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401k.
Salary is $70,00-73,000 yearly DOE