IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN PORTLAND & VANCOUVER
PORTLAND METRO, OR | Temp-to-Hire
1. Paint walls, doorways, ceilings, signage, stairwells, railings, etc
2. Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
3. Use tape, brushes, rollers, and spray guns.
4. Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
5. Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
6. Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
7. Tape off areas when needed.
8. Apply touchups or second coats.
9. Remove paint splatters when finished.
10. Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.
11. Work on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls.
*If interested, please TEXT 971-470-7175 with your name and the job you are interested in.
2. Recent and verifiable experience as a painter.
3. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
4. Must be able to work in less then ideal environments (i.E. Extreme hot, cold, dusty, and dirty)
5. Reliable transportation
6. On time to work