Madden Industrial Craftsmen is looking to fill a Processing Engineering position with a semiconductor company located in Troutdale, Oregon. The person in this position will be doing quality assurance and recommending process improvements.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts for process problems.
- Investigate unusual processing conditions to find cause, report problems, recommend action, implement corrective action to improve the process, and update instructions.
- Create/revise/issue processing set-up, Process Plans and Drawings.
- Receive and inspect coated and uncoated parts to verify prior/post processes complete.
- Provide feedback to the technicians on any deficiencies noted in the coating and Purification.
- Monitor consumption levels, order and receive material needed to operate the area including: part cleaning materials, abrasives, tools, handling materials and stock of vessel instruments, gloves, frocks, and other gowning gear.